W.R. MOON, JR.
W.R. Moon, Jr. is an associate with Collins, Zorn & Wagner. W.R. joined the firm in 2020. His areas of expertise include the defense of counties, municipalities and law enforcement personnel in civil rights cases at both the state and federal level, as well as tort law, general civil litigation, tax issues and criminal law. Prior to joining the firm, W.R. worked as an Assistant City Attorney for the City of Lawton and as an Assistant District Attorney for the Sixth Prosecutorial District of Oklahoma.
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Western District of Oklahoma Bankruptcy Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2014
- University of Oklahoma, Bachelor of Science in Pre-Medicine Microbiology, 2007
- Oklahoma Bar Association
HONORS & AWARDS
- American Jurisprudence Award – Litigation Skills
- American Jurisprudence Award – Wealth Transfer Tax
- Feeken v. State, 371 P.3d 1124, 2016 OK CR 6