TIMOTHY E. LURTZ
Timothy E. Lurtz is a director at Collins, Zorn & Wagner. He joined the firm in 2005 and has a broad practice in a variety of areas, including appellate practice, personal injury, property and casualty insurance, banking, product liability, workers’ compensation, insurance defense, and general civil litigation. Tim has been a litigator in private practice for more than 25 years. Throughout his career, he has been a frequent speaker on the topic of workers’ compensation law for a variety of insurance companies.
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1991
- University of Oklahoma, Bachelor of Arts, 1988
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute, Inc.
- Phi Delta Phi, University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Atwood Distributing LP v. Camp, 2017 OK CIV APP 22, __ P.3d __.
- Carroll v. Capitol One Auto Finance, Inc., 346 P.3d 444 (Okla. Civ. App. 2015)
- Evans & Associates Utility Services v. Espinosa, 264 P.3d 1190 (Okla. 2011)
- Wilcoxson v. Woodward County EMS, 231 P.3d 1170 (Okla. Civ. App. 2010)
- Floyd v. Ricks, 954 P.2d 131 (Okla. 1998)
- Resolution Trust Corp. v. Sudderth, 854 P.2d 375 (Okla. Civ. App. 1993)
- Speaker, “The Administrative Workers’ Compensation Act”, December 2015, Oklahoma City, OK
- Volunteer, Oklahoma Habitat for Humanity
- Disaster Relief Worker for Moore, Oklahoma, 2013