STEPHEN R. PALMER
Stephen R. Palmer was born in Stuttgart, Germany. The primary focus of Steve’s practice is in the areas of insurance defense, auto and truck liability defense, premises liability, class action litigation, products liability and business and commercial litigation. Steve is an AV rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell and has a wide range of litigation experience. Steve resides in Bethany, OK with his wife, four children, and an English Mastiff who probably outweighs all of the children put together.
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1996
- Oklahoma Baptist University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Minor in Psychology, 1993
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute, Inc.
HONORS & AWARDS
- AV rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell
- Vice-President of the Student Government Association, Oklahoma Baptist University
- Omicron Delta Kappa, Member, Oklahoma Baptist University
- Mortar Board, Member, Oklahoma Baptist University